ADUC CollectAdmin is a powerful Active Directory based tool that helps you retrieve file system rights from file servers across your network from behind your own workstation.
You can filter on specific groups, or retrieve the effective rights of any user in your Active Directory and save the output to an XML file for later consultation.
It's a great utility when you're planning Complex File System migrations, or want to reorganize and clean up your Active Directory Security Group structure!
- Retrieve File System Rights from any server on network
- Retrieve individual rights or group rights
- Retrieve effective rights
- Export to XML file for backup
- Load from XML file for consultation
- Excellent rights Clean Up tool
- Works from your own workstation
- Save time when migrating whole file systems
ADUC CollectAdmin is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-30. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64.
ADUC CollectAdmin (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 2.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 90 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.